Thermal paper raw material Jumbo roll paper is a commonly used printing material, mainly used in printers and POS systems. Its raw materials are mainly composed of heat-sensitive coatings and substrates.
The base paper of thermal paper is usually made of high-quality raw wood pulp, which is soft and durable. It is also divided into two types: coated and uncoated. Uncoated Thermal Paper Raw Jumbo Roll Paper has no thermal coating, and its color is usually white or yellow.It is suitable for occasions that have special requirements for printing effects, such as making barcodes, labels, etc.Thermal paper is large roll paper, which is made by covering the base paper with thermal coating, which is very suitable for printing various bills, bank card certificates, etc.
There are two types of direct coating and back coating.Direct coating is coating on the front side of the paper, and back coating is coating on the back of the paper. In a word, thermal paper raw material jumbo roll is an important part of thermal paper, which directly affects the printing quality and use effect of thermal paper.
1. Good thermal performance, suitable for all kinds of thermal printing.
2. No need for ink cartridges and ribbons, saving printing costs.
3. Easy cutting, suitable for printing needs of various sizes.
4. Stable physical properties, not easy to deform, fold or tear.
5. The cost of raw materials is low, and it can be mass-produced.
6. Good water and oil resistance, can be used in various complex environments.
Golden foil paper wrap
Waterproof shrink film wrap
Fast and on-time delivery
We have many customers all over the world. Long business cooperation has built after they visited our factory. And our thermal paper rolls sale really good in their countries.
We have competitive good price, SGS certified goods, strict quality control, professional sales team and best service.
Last but not least, OEM and ODM are available. Contact us and our professional design a unique style for you.